What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a convenient payment option that offers an interest-free payment plan for your online purchases. BUY NOW. PAY LATER. If you select to pay with Afterpay, your purchases will be posted to you as normal but you get eight weeks to pay off the total purchase price.
How to shop online with Afterpay
Choose Afterpay at checkout:
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card:
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal installments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you.
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
Who can use Afterpay?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian, New Zealand, United States or United Kingdom residential address.
- A debit or credit card to make the purchase.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits do apply to Afterpay purchases with us.
- The funds for the first payment installment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first installment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, review our returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via mail, they are not accepted in store.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.