COVID-19 Prevention Policy
To Our Valued Customers,
Please be aware, as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, couriers and small businesses around the world are facing significant delays, especially those that are shipping internationally such as ours. With so many people isolating at home and shopping online our parcel volumes are at record highs. We sincerely apologize for the delay and are doing everything we can to reduce these delays.
Rest assured, our delivery team are working extended hours to meet the demand and our customer service team are moving as fast as they can to answer your inquiries.
With contact-free delivery, you, and the delivery driver won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
Our delivery drivers are COVID-19 free; we ask that everyone follow these simple instructions:
- Not shaking hands or touching others
- Staying 2 metres away from other people
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Disposing of tissues in a bin
- Wearing a face mask to help prevent the spread
We'll continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org